The Bell 407 is a four-blade, single-engine, civil utility helicopter. The blades and hub use composite construction, and provide better performance and a more comfortable helicopter tour. It is frequently used for corporate and offshore transport, as an air ambulance, law enforcement, electronic news gathering and movie making. The interior and seating configuration is designed in a way to provide luxurious, very quiet and smooth rides in virtually all weather conditions.
- Cruise speed: 133 knots (152 mp/h, 246 km/h)
- Range: 324 nmi (372 mi, 598 km)
- Capacity: VIP seating configuration for seven comprising pilot and passengers
- Useful load: 2,347 lb (internal) (1,065 kg internal)
- Powerplant: 1 × Allison 250-C47B turboshaft, 813 shp (606 kW)